Log in and restart your reservation?
Click OK to log in and restart your reservation.
Click Cancel to continue with your reservation without logging in.
Get your trip started
Kiosk check-in is a convenient way to check in at the airport. You can also make trip updates and requests and get ready to check your bag.
Express Bag Tags
Save time at select airports with Express Bag Tags. Add bags to your trip online or on the app during check-in. Then scan your boarding pass at the kiosk to automatically print your bag tags.
How it works:
- Begin check-in online or on the app
- Select the number of bags to check and pay if needed
- Download your boarding pass or print it at home
- Scan your boarding pass at the kiosk for Express Bag Tags
- Tag your bags and take them to Bag Drop
- Flying within the U.S.
- Booked in the Main Cabin
To access your reservation or to check in:
- Scan your paper or mobile boarding pass
- Enter your 6-character record locator (e.g. 'NSYYSZ')
- Enter your AAdvantage® number
Once your trip appears on the screen, you can:
- Print your boarding pass
- Add an infant (under age 2) that's traveling on your lap (U.S. reservations only)
- Print your bag tags and attach to your checked bags
- Change or buy a seat
You can request standby, upgrades and more online before your flight. If you still need to make updates, you can do so on a kiosk:
- Stand by for earlier or later same-day flights
- Confirm a same-day flight change
- Buy a day-of-departure upgrade
- Request a 500-mile upgrade
- Buy additional AAdvantage® miles
- Request a receipt