Log in and restart your reservation?
Click OK to log in and restart your reservation.
Click Cancel to continue with your reservation without logging in.
Changes at clubs and lounges
An update on our lounges
Admirals Club® lounges will continue to reopen throughout the summer with new improvements for your well-being.
We adhere to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and use enhanced cleaning measures throughout our clubs.
You're required to wear a face covering in the club, but you may briefly lift or lower it while eating or drinking.
Travel with confidence
- Atlanta (ATL) – North Terminal, Concourse T
- Austin (AUS) – Gate 22
- Boston (BOS) – Terminal B
- Charlotte (CLT) – Concourses B and C
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD) – Concourse G, H/K and L
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) – Terminals A, B, C and D
- Denver (DEN) – Concourse A
- Houston Intercontinental (IAH) – Terminal A
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Terminals 4 and 5 and Eagle Regional Terminal
- Mexico City, Mexico (MEX)
- Miami (MIA) – Gate D15 and D30
- Nashville (BNA) – Concourse C
- New York Kennedy (JFK) – Terminal 8 (in the Flagship® Lounge)
- New York LaGuardia (LGA) – Concourse D
- Newark (EWR) – Terminal A
- Orange County (SNA) – Gate 8
- Orlando (MCO) – Gate 55
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Terminals B/C and F
- Pittsburgh (PIT) – Main Lobby
- Phoenix (PHX) – Gate A7 and B5
- Raleigh / Durham (RDU) – Terminal 2
- San Francisco (SFO) – Terminal 1
- Sao Paulo, Brazil (GRU)
- Tampa (TPA) – Gate 85
- Washington Reagan (DCA) – Terminal B and C
Hours will vary by location, and we may limit the capacity and offerings due to CDC guidelines or local orders or restrictions.
Food and drink service
Flagship® Lounge and Flagship® First Dining
This content can be expanded
- Complimentary food and beverage is available
- Service may vary based on local guidelines
- Touchless menus with signage and QR codes. Physical menus will be available upon request.
- Full service bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Flagship® Lounges at these airports are temporarily closed. Flagship® Lounge eligible customers are welcome to use the nearby Admirals Club® in each location.
- Chicago (ORD)
- Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW)
- London Heathrow (LHR) – International First Class Lounge
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- New York Kennedy (JFK)
Flagship® First Dining at these airports are temporarily closed:
We’re closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and government mandates, and we’ll continue to make changes as necessary.